1. Eligibility: The Fantasy Suits Podcast Signed Jersey Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open only to those who complete all entry requirements referenced herein. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States (“Entrants”) (certain exceptions apply – if you live outside the United States and would still like to participate, you must contact the Sponsor (defined herein) directly for more information) and is void where prohibited by law. Fantasy Suits LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
The Giveaway is in no way affiliated, endorsed, connected or sponsored by the National Football League, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other entity other than Fantasy Suits LLC and the Fantasy Suits Podcast.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the contest. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Prizes and Giveaway Period: Sponsor is giving away three custom “on-field style” jerseys, each size XL, with the player’s name and number sewn on. Each jersey was hand-signed in black felt-tip pen by the respective player. Each autographed jersey includes an official James Spence Authentication (JSA) hologram and matching COA for authenticity purposes. The signing of this item was witnessed by JSA.
Each jersey will be given away separately during its own unique contest within its own time frame, separate and apart from the other jerseys. Winners will receive either (a) a custom on-field style jersey signed by Cincinatti Bengals running back Joe Mixon (“Mixon Contest”); (b) a custom on-field style jersey signed by New York Jets safety Jamal Adams (“Adams Contest”); or (c) a custom on-field style jersey signed by New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (“Engram Contest”). Mixon Contest will begin at 12:01AM EST on June 23rd and will conclude at 11:59PM EST on July 14th; Adams Contest will begin at 12:01AM on July 14th and will conclude at 11:59PM EST on August 4th; Engram Contest will begin at 12:01AM on August 4th and will conclude at 11:59PM on August 25th.
The Sponsor shall solely determine the specifics of each prize. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Fantasy Suits LLC to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
See below for stock images of the signed jerseys supplied by the company that the signed jerseys were purchased from. Note that, pursuant to the originating company's website, stock images were used in these listings, and the exact item you will receive will be of equal quality to the one pictured.
4. How to Enter:
Step 1: Subscribe to/Follow the Podcast. Each Entrant must subscribe to/follow the Fantasy Suits Podcast on the streaming service of their choice. A screenshot of the Entrant subscribing to the podcast must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Entrant’s Instagram or Twitter handle/Facebook username shall also be sent with that email in order for the Sponsor to verify Steps 2 and 3 hereafter.
Step 2: Follow us on Social Media. Each Entrant must follow The Fantasy Suits on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook (@fantasysuits).
Step 3: Tag 3 Friends. A photo of Joe Mixon, Jamal Adams, or Evan Engram (“Contest Photo”) will be posted to the Fantasy Suits Podcast social media accounts once the respective contest begins. The Contest Photo will remain on the Fantasy Suits Podcast social media accounts through the respective contest period (Note: the Contest Photo may remain on the social media accounts beyond said Contest Period, but in no way does this imply that the Contest Period has been extended). Each Entrant must tag three other, valid accounts. If the Entrant is tagging three friends on Facebook, the three accounts must be friends with the Entrant and must remain friends with these accounts through and until verification. If the Entrant is tagging three friends on Instagram or Twitter, the Entrant must be following the three accounts, and the three accounts must be following the Entrant’s account from the date of entry through and until verification. Verification will take place during the five-day period after the Contest Period.
5. Multiple Entries: In order for an Entrant to improve their chances of being selected, they may multiply their entries by subscribing to additional podcast platforms or streaming services (i.e., Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, etc.). Entrant must also tag an additional three (3) friends on the same social media platform that the initial three friends were tagged to. Proof of each entry must be emailed to email@example.com in accordance with the rules of Step 1 above. The maximum number of entries allowed is five (5). Any valid entry exceeding a fifth entry will not be considered.
All Entrants must use the same email address when verifying their subscription to a streaming service. All Entrants must use the same account/handle when tagging three friends.
Each Entrant must fulfill all aforementioned requirements to qualify as a valid entry. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will not be included in the final drawing. You may not enter each contest more than the maximum number of entries specified above by using multiple email addresses, social media profiles, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email or Direct Message to the account used to enter the Giveaway with within five (5) days following the Contest Period. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Fantasy Suits LLC, the Fantasy Suits Podcast, anyone acting on behalf of Fantasy Suits LLC or the Fantasy Suits Podcast or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Giveaway, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Fantasy Suits LLC and the Fantasy Suits Podcast reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Fantasy Suits LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Fantasy Suits LLC. Fantasy Suits LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Fantasy Suits LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Fantasy Suits LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Giveaway you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Fantasy Suits LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Fantasy Suits LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than Entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Copyright © 2019 Fantasy Suits LLC - All Rights Reserved.